Sunday, August 21, 2011

Preparing the I-129F Packet - Cover Letter

Here's the cover letter that we sent to USCIS, so I think you can pretty much extract from the cover letter the needed requirements. Some of the documents we passed were not needed during the filing of the petition (i.e. proof of ongoing relationship) but we decided to do "frontloading" since it has been said that it will be helpful to have it in our file when the packet goes to the consulate.

I-129F Cover Letter



<Petitioner's Address>

United States Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
75 Lower Welden Street
St. Albans, VT
05479-0001

Nature of the submission: I-129F ORIGINAL SUBMISSION

To Whom It May Concern:

Enclosed please find my Form I-129F, Petition for K-1 Fiancée Visa for <alien fiancee's name> and supporting documents.

Contents include:

- Payment in the amount of $ 455 (money order)
- I-129F
- I-129F Supplement: PART B Question no. 13. List all children of your alien fiancé(e)
- I-129F Supplement: Part B Question 18, explanation of meeting in person
- G-325A and passport style photo (Petitioner)
- Attachment Sheet for G325A - Answer for section ‘Applicant’s employment last five
  Years’
- G-325A and passport style photo (Beneficiary)
- Attachment sheet for G-325a - Answer for section ‘Applicant’s residence last five years‘
- Attachment Sheet for G325A - Answer for section ‘Applicant’s employment last five  
  Years’
- Birth certificate and US Passport (Petitioner)
- Letter certifying intent to marry (Petitioner)
- Letter certifying intent to marry (Beneficiary)
- Proof of having met in person in the past two years
        -pictures (placed in ziplock bag) , photocopy of passport, eTicket Itinerary receipt,             
         boarding passes, hotel voucher, baggage claim, receipt (airport user’s charge),   
- Proof of ongoing relationship
       -mails, e-mails, chat logs, money transfer receipts, phone records

Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and I understand that I may be required to submit original documents to an Immigration or Consular officer at a later date.

Signed,



<petitioner's name>
The list of documents required for filing I-129F is found in the Instructions for Form I-129F.
-Completed I-129F Form
-Proof that the Petitioner is a US Citizen (i.e. birth certificate, unexpired US Passport, Certificate of Naturalization, Certificate of Citizenship)
- Proof of having met personally within the last two years (i.e. pictures, photocopy of passport, plane tickets,                
boarding passes, hotel receipts etc)
-"Letter of Intent to Marry" from both petitioner and alien fiancee
-Form G-325A completed and signed by the petitioner
-Form G-325A completed and signed by the alien fiance(e)
-US-style passport photo of the petitioner taken within the last 30 days
-US-style passport photo of the fiance(e) taken within the last 30 days
-If either you or your fiance(e) were married before, show documents proving termination of prior marriage


I-129F Required Forms
Download Form I-129F
Download Instructions for Form I-129F
Download Form G-325A 


*Make sure you download the most current edition of the forms :) 




37 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing piece. There are so many lessons to be learned from this. Thank you for sharing this kind of work author. Randomly speaking, are you looking for a K1 process? Feel free to visit our website. Thank you and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading blogs is very beneficial when you are trying to find some relevant information regarding K1 Process or anything. For me I find it helpful I don’t know what is your perspective about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This article made me realize about the us visa application because I have an auntie who is planning to get married but they don’t have a good security for all their needs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to find some helpful tips regarding Fiancee Visa and found it in your work. Thanks a lot for this! I am hopeful to see more of your writings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last week I was worried about the fiancee visa processing time because I’m super busy with many things, that I am not capable to have time in doing this thing. I was very thankful in reading this blog, it remind me on something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only have little time in reading blogs so every time I visited sites, I make sure that this will be helpful for me, and now I was looking for blogs about fiancee visa cost because I need it for my cousins. You really got it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only have little time in reading blogs so every time I visited sites, I make sure that this will be helpful for me, and now I was looking for blogs about fiancee visa cost because I need it for my cousins. You really got it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What are the Fiancee visa requirements? This question is really need to answer for the benefit of lots of people who are looking for some significant ideas about this matter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It’s really good to read this awesome article! Wanna have some Fiancee Visa, I want to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was quite amazing to see this kind of article that caught my attention, seems like I was really interested in this topic about fiancee visa processing time. I’m looking forward for more details about this. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’ve always believed that every time I read blogs, I will get new significant information about fiancee us visa so for me it really nice to see your writings about it. I was amazed on style you have!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I’ve seen in your writings that it seems memorable to you the benefits of fiancee visa form which I think push you to write this ineffable blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’ve seen in your writings that it seems memorable to you the benefits of fiancee visa form which I think push you to write this ineffable blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was curious how can I have Fiancee Visa since I needed it as the morning shines, so I just take time to read some blogs and this one gets my eyes because of the headline.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was curious how can I have Fiancee Visa since I needed it as the morning shines, so I just take time to read some blogs and this one gets my eyes because of the headline.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is something reason to smile, it lifts up my knowledge about this interesting ideas, it was an awesome day for me! I should share with you this fiancee us visa this will made your day right while your busy doing important matters!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I find it helpful to me when I'm reading this article about fiancee visa form because this was a topic that we consider to be the most topic we must know since we are handling an event regarding this one.

    ReplyDelete
  19. To consider this fiancee visa cost is kinda lot to think but really matter also because I don’t think that I can do it because I’m too busy.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I’m having a conversation with the salesman about Fiancee visa application he tell me that having this one really helpful for a person like, I don’t really see the importance of having this for now but when I read this one, it enlightened me.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Don’t you ever write like this before? Because it looks like that you really care about Fiancee visa application I didn’t want to misconceptualized these things so I just want to recognize this.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was very happy when I saw this writing of yours about fiancee visa cost since I was looking for some good thoughts about this matter because of my business partner.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Giving sometime in reading blogs like this is kinda a waste of time for me as a busy person but I don’t want to outdated on such matters about fiancee visa form so I really admire you for your passion in writing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Being one of the people who do care about fiancee us visa I always wanted to gain lots of information about it since I want to find some good benefits in having this.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I admit that I really need this one and It was nice to read this matter because I find it really helpful especially to this topic Fiancee Visa I would love to share it with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I admit that I really need this one and It was nice to read this matter because I find it really helpful especially to this topic Fiancee Visa I would love to share it with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I was confused if fiancee visa processing time is widely spread in the country, because I don’t know whether what company I can count on it. It’s a super busy country and I thank this blogs for reading some information about this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I was confused if fiancee visa processing time is widely spread in the country, because I don’t know whether what company I can count on it. It’s a super busy country and I thank this blogs for reading some information about this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I’ve seen in your writings that it seems memorable to you the benefits of fiancee us visa which I think push you to write this ineffable blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I was curious how can I have Fiancee Visa since I needed it as the morning shines, so I just take time to read some blogs and this one gets my eyes because of the headline.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I was curious how can I have Fiancee Visa since I needed it as the morning shines, so I just take time to read some blogs and this one gets my eyes because of the headline.

    ReplyDelete
  32. You must consider fiancee visa processing time if you are a busy type of person so that it may not affect your time and won’t stress you out regarding on this matter. Thank you for this wonderful blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  33. This was good to read, it’s not really kind an important thing to talk about but somehow matters in it’s own ways, so Im still search for fiancee us visa and I found some relevant ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Some people want to consider fiancee visa form but they don’t have any ideas about it, so most probably they will research about it, like what I’m doing right now which lead me to this blog. Thank you author for having a passion in writing!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I admit that I really need this one and It was nice to read this matter because I find it really helpful especially to this topic fiancee visa cost I would love to share it with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  36. So far it was really detailed information and knowledgeable articles that I thought it was about Fiancee visa requirements which I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  37. When I was thinking about Fiancee visa application I really don’t have any idea about it, so my remedy for this is reading blogs and articles that are related to this topic. I highly appreciate your work!

    ReplyDelete