Monday, August 22, 2011

National Visa Center (NVC) Received Our Case

On April 17, 2011, my fiancee received a letter from the National Visa Center, it states the following:
The State Department’s National Visa Center has recently received an approval I-129F petition filed on behalf of your fiancĂ©. This letter is to let you know that within a week the petition will be forwarded to the 'appropriate visa issuing post' where your visa interview will take place.
We were also given our Manila Case Number. :It starts with MNL followed by a 9 digit number. After a week, try calling the US Embassy to see if they received your case. When they have your case, you can schedule for your interview right away. 

But my fiance and I were not really in a hurry. I didn't even have my passport yet at that time. They need to know your passport number when scheduling for an interview. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing piece. There are so many lessons to be learned from this. Thank you for sharing this kind of work author. Randomly speaking, are you looking for a K1 process? Feel free to visit our website. Thank you and God bless!

    ReplyDelete